Coverages Every Hospitality Business Should Have

Whether you operate a nightclub, lounge, pub, tavern, bar, comedy club or restaurant, there are certain insurance coverages you are going to need in order to stay protected against the unexpected. Even if you do not know where to start when it comes to insurance, the professionals at RMS Insurance will be able to help you out. There are certain coverages you should never be caught without.

General Liability

Operating a business where a bunch of people go to congregate makes you particularly prone to someone getting injured on your property. Your business could face a hefty lawsuit even if it was not your fault, but general liability ensures you are protected and do not have to pay costly legal fees.

Liquor Liability

Injuries or damage that occurs as a result of serving too much alcohol to a patron can also lead to an unpleasant lawsuit if you are not careful. Although certain actions should be taken to prevent any patrons from getting too out of control, you should still be protected so that you do not face any liquor-related lawsuits.

Other coverages that should be gained include assault & battery coverage, excess liability and products & completed operations insurance. A talented agent at RMS Insurance will go over all your options with you so that you are well-informed about what you are covered against.